Day 1 - Klamath Falls to Fort Klamath
Susan of Susan and Brian authored the first extended blog with their trip across the Northern Tier from in Anacortes to Virginia. Susan set the standard, sorry, I want thinking back far enough.
KOA in Klamath Falls had clean bathrooms. That's the best thing I can say about KOA.
Brian, my riding song today was Creedence Clearwater Revival doing something like "da da da da da dada, I see the light". You know. Hey I just played the guitar, I didn't sing. But then I saw a forest service road number and got stuck on " in the year 2525".
Here's the route I took today skirting the west side of Upper Klamath Lake, and passing the state and national wildlife refuges.
I started and finished biking at about the same elevation, so net game for the day was zero but there were a lot of up and downs. It seemed like I had tailwind a lot of the day which was great.


Love it!
ReplyDelete