Song of the day: John Cash "I Walk The Line". Just the chorus.
6 pm: Looks like the wi-fi at the campground store will do just fine.
I didn't know Dr Bronner's turn milky when it got cold.
The first 6 miles led me through the Farmland north of Fort Klamath. This hawk was annoyed with me and kept flying from pole to pole ahead of me.
So I did find that the mountain that crater lake was former from is named Mt. Mazama. And all these peaks were part of it...
Farming! Gotta love it, one of these guys woke me up last night, because he sounded like my phone on vibrate!
Obligatory shot of the park entrance, I have a lot of these.
This is Annie Creek, a deep valley that parallels the road.
It took over two hours to do the 16 miles to campground. Lots of low gear... Tomorrow should be easier without the load, but longer, and steeper.
Gotta run back to camp and cook dinner with Katie and John (friends from work).
See you tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment